10lbs Bulk Unrefined Shea ButterSKU: BULK SHEA-BUTTER10lbs
Authentically produced in Ghana, loaded down with skin-loving nutrients and never enhanced with any toxic parabens, colorants or additives, our 100% unrefined raw shea butter is considered a staple component of any vegan skin care collection. When used regularly, the buttery cream softens, clarifies, soothes away irritation and locks in moisture to render a supply smooth texture.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in|
10lbs., 15lbs., 25lbs., 35lbs., 45lbs., 55lbs., 5lbs.
EspoirShea’s Virgin Unrefined African Shea Butter is extracted from the Shea nut and left completely unrefined/raw with no additives. We do not alter our butter, use chemicals to change the scent or appearance, it is left unbleached, deodorized in any way.
What is Shea Butter?
Butyrospermum parkii aka the Shea tree is the glorious plant that grows only in the savannah of West Africa. Shea Butter is the extract from the nut that grows on the tree. Traditionally harvested by women, the nuts are crushed and boiled to extract the butter
Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, phytosterols, vitamin D, provitamin A, and allantoin. The is an essential combo to create a superfood for your skin and hair, but that’s not all. Here are some of the many uses of what this ultra-amazing shea butter can do for your health and beauty:
- Heals minor cuts and burns
- Heals muscle aches and pains
- Enhances physical endurance
- Aids in the regeneration of skin
- Helps repair fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Stimulates the production of collagen, which makes the skin stronger, looks younger and more supple
- Protects skin from UV rays
An Organic Healing Treatment
Shea butter also has a high content of anti-inflammatory and healing components. This remarkable extract can benefit those in need of healing from disorders and problems like:
- Insects bites, Rashes, burn, contact with poisonous plants
- Psoriasis, eczema, Blemished, dermatitis, skin cracks
- Muscle fatigue, aches, and tension
Botanical Name: Vitellaria paradoxa Fruit Butter
Country of Origin: Ghana
Shelf Life: 18 – 24 months
Shea Butter – Ivory – Grade A